We are Wind.Our mission? To make transport sustainable for everyone across the world. We’re putting the fun back into commuting with our e-scooters, and we want you to join us!Today we are powering over 20 cities worldwide and growing quickly to become a key player in the field of micro-mobility. With the launch of a new state of the art scooter, we are expanding our talented team to reach new heights.We are looking for a Head of Business Intelligence
, to support growth within our EMEA operations, run data and insights analysis for our most strategic business decisions, and provide business with reporting tools to continuously improve the performance across all areas of every country we operate. The person in this role will lead the data and analytics function by partnering with business heads and local teams to solve challenges by employing techniques for data gathering and analysis, warehousing, and predictive analysis.If you’re hungry for a challenge, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely result-driventhen what are you waiting for? We wanna hear from you!Every superhero has super responsibilities
- Deeply understand the needs of the business and the opportunities to use data to drive competitive advantage.
- Develop forecasting models for key business services and answers to key questions by ensuring the highest data accuracy through testing, processes and robust data sources.
- Lead, coach and develop a strong team of both analytical and technical analysts.
- Enable data-based decision making across the whole company by communicating with all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and shape Data amp; BI roadmap while managing resource allocation.
- Manage the development and maintainance our DWH infrastructure
- 7+ years leading a BI department in a rapid growth start-up, with some or all of that time in the shared economy/ logistics industry.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
- Great communication amp; collaboration skills, including working with the management team and non-technical colleagues.
- Experienced in leading and building small teams.
- Master’s Degree focused on Data Science from a top school is a plus.
- Excellent English skills (other European are skills are a plus).
- Interest in technology amp; mobility.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment.
Come as you are!
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, international team
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Learningamp; Development fund, which you can use for taking courses, buying booksetc.
- A real challenge! (We’re a startupno day is ever the same!)
- Competitive salary
At Wind we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While for this role we ask that you should be eligible to work in Spain, we remain an open-minded meritocracy. If you are a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely results-driven, we want to hear from you!