We are Wind.
Our mission? To make transport sustainable for everyone across the world. We’re putting the fun back into commuting with our e-scooters, and we want you to join us!Today we are powering over 15 cities worldwide and growing quickly to become a key player in the field of micro-mobility. With the launch of a new state of the art scooter, we are expanding our talented team to reach new heights.We are looking for a superhero who will support us as a Multimedia Graphic Designer
and help us scale into new markets. In this role you will be responsible for our online and offline design assets for the EMEA region. You will deliver outstanding quality outputs,ensuring corporate design guidelines are aligned and applied consistently in all EMEA markets. This role reports directly to the Head of Policy amp; Communication EMEA.If you’re hungry for a challenge, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely result-driventhen what are you waiting for? We wanna hear from you!Every superhero has super responsibilitiesYou will:
- Take care of our online and offline design assets in terms of branding, photography and video.
- Manage (and do some programming when necessary) our webpage in terms of creative approach.
- Produce branding services such as corporate layouts, product instruction layouts (such as stickers for scooters), marketing materials, promotional campaigns and merchandising.
- Guarantee excellent photography services in terms of capture/collection and image processing, and graphic elements production.
- Guarantee excellent video services in terms of video collection and editing, and also storyboard coordination for creating and editing corporate videos.
- Work closely with our internal departments and brand agency on corporate design guidelines.
- Degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design or Multimedia.
- At least 3 years of experience in a rapid growth start-up (in other words: you are used to work in a fast paced environment).
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere knowledge.
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) proficiency.
- UX/UI design and basic programming skill (as an advantage)
- Experience in capture and editing of video and photography.
- Great execution capacity, goal orientation and sense of urgency.
- Creative drive.
- Problem solving skills.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Great communication amp; collaboration skills.
- Excellent English (other European languages are a plus).
- Strong interest in technology amp; mobility.
- Willingness to be hired on a 6-months temporary contract (maternity cover)
Come as you are!
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, international team
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- A real challenge! (We’re a startupno day is ever the same!)
- Competitive salary
At Wind we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While for this role we ask that you should be eligible to work in Spain, we remain an open-minded meritocracy. If you are a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely results-driven, we want to hear from you!