We are Wind.
Our mission? To make transport sustainable for everyone across the world. We’re putting the fun back into commuting with our e-scooters, and we want you to join us!
Today we are powering over 20 cities worldwide and growing quickly to become a key player in the field of micro-mobility. With the launch of a new state of the art scooter, we are expanding our talented team to reach new heights.
We are looking for a superhero to be our new HR Intern
to power and expand our HR team in Barcelona
The person in this role will be helping with HR day to day activities and supporting office administration.
If you are hungry for a challenge, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry and extremely result-driven... then what are you waiting for? We wanna hear from you!
Every superhero has super responsibilities!You will:
- Support payroll and HR administration processes: administrate our HR info system BambooHR, file and monitor HR documentation, keep employee records up to date (physically and electronically), manage correspondence in Barcelona office
- Support recruitment processes: create and post job advertisements, schedule interviews with candidates, provide feedback, perform analyses of candidates applications, search for new candidates sources, conduct direct search on LinkedIn, prepare reports and dashboard based on HR data, support onboarding for new joiners, send documents requests to new joiners, prepare contracts based on drafts
- Support Global HR projects: initiate and organize employees' engagement programs and events, support implementation of HR policies, processes, and special projects
- Order new office supplies, equipment for employees in EMEA region, keep track on office inventory and EMEA employees equipment
- Student of a last year or graduate of Law, Business Administration, HR Managements, Labour Relations or similar
- Proficient user of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Fluent in Spanish and English (as a must), German will be a strong plus
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Data driven with strong attention to details
- People focused with excellent communication skills
- Responsible and discreet with sensitive data
- Interested in HR area and available for at least 6h a day (but preferably 8h)
- Open for remote working schedule
Come as you are! At Wind we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While for this role we ask that you should be eligible to work in Spain, we remain an open-minded meritocracy. If you are a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely results-driven, we want to hear from you!