VRAI is one of the fastest growing digital-first direct-to-consumer brands. Modernizing diamond jewelry through exclusive use of sustainably created diamonds, VRAI has innovation, craftsmanship, and sustainability at the core of its products and values. A global business, VRAI has offices in Los Angeles, Shanghai, Copenhagen, and Dubai.
VRAI is seeking an experienced full stack developer to maintain and support the e-commerce site at www.vrai.com, with a focus on the international versions of the site.
Experience is required in React.js. Experience is preferred in Node.js, Next.js, and Shopify.
VRAI maintains a strong focus on ethics in operations and in employees. We want developers who work well with others and understand the importance of kindness in the workplace. We want developers who care about the environment and sustainability.
At VRAI, you will work within a medium sized remote software development team collaboratively to develop and maintain backend services, APIs, and middleware. You will work in a team oriented environment utilizing Slack, JIRA, and git to coordinate and collaborate with the team.Responsibilities:
- Maintain and extend the existing vrai.com website using Next.js and React
- Finding new ways to streamline the Next.js/Node.js site for the European audience
- Maintain, develop and contribute to analytics and data collection efforts
- Help to build technical plans for new features and review designs
- Integrate with 3rd party API’s such as Shopify
- Contribute to architectural discussions, systems design, and technical roadmap of existing and new projects
- Use git for source and version control
- Write automated tests (unit tests, integration tests etc)
- Deploy code using continuous integration
- Debugging issues with Heroku infrastructure
- BS in Computer Science or related
- 3 + years of coding and development experience in architecting/managing systems
- Experience with React, Next.js, Node.js, GraphQL
- Passion for creating clean, maintainable code
- Upholds best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Self-motivated and highly collaborative
To find out more about VRAI check out: